The 261 Week Project is a challenge to do or learn something new once a week for a period of five years.
The project started in February 2015.
There are five simple rules:
- The week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
- You must accomplish one activity or learning each week.
- No hoarding activities to write about on a later date.
- You can only write one entry for a single activity. No repeats.
- If you’re learning something, then you write about it when you’ve reached a certain level of confidence.
The author lives in Berlin, Germany.
All photos are owned by me, unless specifically stated otherwise.